Sunday, October 16, 2005

so does my sleeping time

Erggggh! Don't you just hate it when every time before you go to slep at night, you made all the plans you wanna do tomorrow only to discover the next morning all your eyes can do is shut themselves tight? Errrgh! Just hate it so very much.

I read in a few blogs before, these wonderfull faceless people have laid plans to do before they died. I found it hard for me to make plans - sebelum kiok mahu pun untuk sejam yang akan datang. Whenever I make plans, something would always comes up screwing them from even taking place. Its easier for me to do themon adhoc basis.

But one thing that I recently learnt, whatever I planned or not planned, I have to start my day with two rakaat of prayers. Things would go mysteriously well.

No offense to those of different set of believe, I thank God I'm a muslim. Not a good one, but, Godwillingly one day I'll be a good one.

Note to all flesh and blood out there, whatever diety that you believe in, always - and I mean always bow yourselves to that diety...you'll be amazed of the wonders it brings.

Hope I won't waste another day sleeping.

0 comments: