Sunday, October 23, 2005

Saya batu kepala atas ada makin busar laa...

Assalamualaikum...

The title says it all...I have been tested the past whole week. God have given me mucho mucho grande - but me being me - ever hard headed, just don't wanna bow to him. Ye la, ape ke salahnye gue tinduk syukur kat die ye tak?

Felt really ashamed and stupid...

HE invited me to HIS kingdom, gave me lots and lots of thingy. To be gratefull? Aiya caramba!! More sins this kid is doing. What is going to happen to me? At the time I'm jotting this entry the azan is being called, me gilfriend sent a sms - and finally a speck of gratefullness does touch my heart...

Thank you GOD.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

'God's retribution' - Is nature used to punish sinful acts?
With the most powerful storm in recorded history weakening but every bit as devastating as its predecessors, saint, sinner and blogger alike are again wondering if God really does use nature in retribution for ...
books and books are not the only things to consider.

demonsinme said...

Assalamualaikum,

Of sinners and saints. Of grace and wrath. For me, my unknown friend, the definition of "GOD RETRIBUTION" lies in the impact of an event to a soul. Having said so, I do feel that the wrath or bliss of nature or whatever events that occur could be percieved in two ways - as GOD's RETRIBUTION or GOD's GRACE. If u observe carefully, with every freak of nature comes blessings. Take for example the catastrophis events of volcanoes eruptions. It destroys but in the same time it also brings new fertile soils to be used in the future.

Its all, my unknown freind, in the way we percieve GOD.