Thursday, October 13, 2005

the lil' boy in me runs harder...

Back to me home place. The place where i was born, the place where i grew up, the place where i learned, the place where i fell in love and got heart broken, the place where i sinned and saint. When to a place where serinity is not just a mere word - a place where it is lived. I thought in my blackened heart, only in that place a man can find peace.

I was wrong.

My eyes were opened for the very first time. I saw and i learned that sanctuary lies not in the land we go nor in the land we live, but it is in the heart that we care for. I was thought and my belives were strengthen not to give up hope but to hold it tight.

I felt reborn.

No more anger at my self. No more dissappoinments towards the flesh. Only gratefullness. Only love.

Only hope.

0 comments: