Friday, October 21, 2005

So does the light...

Assalamualaikum.

Hmmm...Here's the thing, previously, I did wrote something about my sleeping pattern. I do feel, during the time I wrote about it "rugi gilest" in terms of the ibadah and what nots that could be done during the time I'm in dreamland. So yesterday and today I did an experiment on myself.

Yesterday, like the days before in this Ramadhan, I did not sleep for the whole night. Usually, whenever I did this, I'll spend my time watching t.v or surfing the net, but not this time. I spend the night reciting the quran - something that has been ages I do, perform the tahajjud (you could do it before you sleep, there's a hadith on it), taubah, tasbih, hajat and istikarah. Stay awake till after subuh. Recite 100 times astaghfirullah, solawat, zikir fatimah and 1000 times the Bismillah and Lahawala kuwatailla billah (for those who wonder, it'll only took you 15 - 30 minutes of your life to do) then I slept for two hours of very-deep-sleep. I woke up, feeling realllllllllllllly refreshed, clear-headed, confident and every single thing in my life went reallllllllllllly smooth. No hickups, no worries, no fear and no doubts.

Today, I repeated the no sleep thing, the five solah minus the quran and the zikir. Went to sleep half an hour before Subuh (did ask my mom to wake me for subuh - she did, only thing is I did not wake up)- end up sleeping through the whole day minus all the great things I felt the day before. Bummer!

The past two days left me with one resolution - I vowed, no matter what happen, I will do the former from this day onwards to the day GOD take my ability to do so.

GOD, you are GREAT!

0 comments: