Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Just read...

Assalamualaikum...

Alhamdullilah...that's all I can say. You see, I'm the rotten type. But being as rotten as I am, HE never failed me in any whatsoever sense at all. HE always give and give and give.

To prove it...

Even in this holy month, I have marred my existance with acts of defiance - don't ask me to elaborate, its for me to know. But never have HE made my life hard. Everything have always been smooth. No hickups. Not like the life I have before I went to HIS kingdom.

Odd?

No lah. One thing I was thought by HIM when I was in HIS kingdom was to always, always accept the fact that I am a mere human. I'll my mistakes, I'll sinned. But then, in being human, HE has also remind and thought me to never give up faith in HIS benevolence and love. The more sins I make, the more I have to ask for HIS forgiveness. But that doesn't warrants me to sinned - its just that I have to accept the fact that I'm human. It means that to NEVER - and I do mean NEVER - to give up on HIS grace that one day - one beautiful fine day - I'll truly be HIS servant. One who would repent sins. One who would really bow to HIM.

ALHAMDULILLAH...that's all I can say.

0 comments: