Thursday, October 27, 2005

the harder it is being human....

assalamualaikum...peace be upon you

the hard part of being human are -

1. to be gratefull
2. to be good
3. to repent our inner evil and sins
4. to love trough god's eyes
5. to talk to god (you usually do this tru prayers)
6. to smile
7. to pray for others (really, it ain't that hard - just give and answer salam DUH!)
8. to smile when hickups come visiting.

At the time i'm writing number eight, the princess called. Apparently, she has just finished wacthing "Kate & Leopold" on Astro. Usually, her voice would bring joy to my heart. But not tonight.

Tonight, she is really annoying.

She went on rambling about how she have always wanted a man like leopold. Heck! What am I here? A "pak pacak" in our liltle "movie". That statement really push all my "red buttons" - I mean really.

Then oddly, I heard a whisper in my blackened heart.

"Look back at what you wrote" it says.

And I did just that.

The first thought that came in my heart. Forgive me GOD. I forgot that both of us are mere human. For most of the people out there, they might say - "HUKELLEH! ITU PUN NAK KEPOH KE MAT!" (whats so great about that?). But if you think and reflect back carefully, this just show how mysterious God works. To think - at the very time I'm writing those eight item, my patience is being tested.

HE reminded me that I'm human.

LOVE YOU GOD.

1 comments:

Najwa Aiman said...

hey... my first time here! neat blog! it's quite interesting though when a "demon" starts of with salam in all his entries.... ekekekekke....

but i agree with you tht being human is not easy. tht's why Allah prepares ganjaran for humans - good or bad.