Monday, December 10, 2007

...and what...

Assalamualaikum and peace be upon you ...

Second week of the 10th month,
Second year of being a slave to a slave,
Year of the Ignis Mialis,

22nd day of the 1st moth since the West is reluctantly shade by distance ...

___________ooOoo___________
oo(O)oo

CLOSE YOUR EYES
(2nd isntalment to the begining of a siries of a continuation)
___________ooOoo___________
oo(O)oo

ANSWER ME THIS
-o0o-

beloved friends tell me please,
if it is the end of this beginning be the root to your ease,
or,
it is the beginning of this end that would spawn your bliss,
tell me so that for you I may wheel,
a path for this tale and banish all crease,
but, what ever it is that you wish,
feed my mind with thoughts as a dish,
and give strength to my soul to bring a dot to mark a finish.

___________ooOoo___________
oo(O)oo

MORNING

I opened my eyes this morning,
I felt how fast my heart keep beating,
I know that the lights are not lying,
When it shine on your face my darling...

I hope there'll no ending,
to this beautiful sight I'm seeing,
coz I fear the yearning that is coming,
when I hear what the strings are playing...

Darling can you hear me wondering,
wheather my life has any meaning,
if open my eyes this morning,
and see that only the pillows I'm hugging...

And darling can you see me crying,
in my prayers for every evening,
hope the god forgive my sinning,
and let me wake beside you again my darling..

Coz I hate to wait for that morning,
and realise its you I'm missing,
as it would make my life have no meaning,
when you are not there to share my feelings.

___________ooOoo___________
oo(O)oo
In another time,
another tale will come.
maybe,
of the things the Demon saw as a Slave to a Slave.
But for now,
theDemon would only want to rest.
and rest the Demon will,
in a land where demons are kill,
on hot sands that would test the strongest of will.
___________ooOoo___________
oo(O)oo
_______THANK YOU_______
_______O_______

4 comments:

sue said...

master demon..
that's what i used to do..empty my heart..closed my eyes, let my mind float until i disappear in my own darkness...escapade..

demonsinme said...

Melady Sue:

THANK YOU for coming.

If you used to do that, continue and don't stop.

As for this entry, more is yet to be written.

Leo said...

Wow... please continue to amaze me ;-) You're truly a master in producing beautiful and meaningful words, my lord demond.
Your MORNING poem is worth singing :-)

demonsinme said...

Master Doel:

Thank you, and sing to the morning as lovers would do.