Saturday, December 22, 2007

...and buaerkk...

Assalamualaikum and peace be upon you ...

Third week of the 10th month,
Second year of being a slave to a slave,
Year of the Ignis Mialis,

22nd day of the 1st moth since the West is reluctantly shade by distance ...
___________ooOoo___________
oo(O)oo

CLOSE YOUR EYES
(3rd installment to the beginning of a series of a continuation)

___________ooOoo___________
oo(O)oo

Dreaming of the Sea

Close your eyes and dream of the sea,
there between the waves its me whom you'll see,
flung a wave and a kiss for me,
because this is the only place where together we will be,
as I am a slave bound to duty,
enslave by a clot that is free,
so flung a wave and a kiss for me,
let the waves drown me be,
and let me drink Neptune's tea,
a fate best suit a slave like me.

___________ooOoo___________
oo(O)oo
In another time,another tale will come.
maybe,
of the things the Demon saw as a Slave to a Slave.
but for now,
the Demon would only want to rest,
and rest the Demon will,
in a land where demons are kill,
on hot sands that would test the strongest of will.

___________ooOoo___________
oo(O)oo
_______THANK YOU_______
_______O_______

©all rights reserved to the owner of this blog and no copy of the contents in this blog is permitted unless stated otherwise.

2 comments:

Leo said...

Hope you finally realize your dream safe and sound :-)

demonsinme said...

Master Doel:

Thank you for coming here.

My dreams a left as they were...dreams.