Monday, December 24, 2007

...and and and...

Assalamualaikum and peace be upon you ...

Third week of the 10th month,
Second year of being a slave to a slave,
Period of the Moon of the Popping Trees,
Year of the Ignis Mialis,

9th day of the 2nd month since the West is reluctantly shade by distance ...
___________ooOoo___________
oo(O)oo

CLOSE YOUR EYES
(4th installment to the beginning of a series of a continuation)

___________ooOoo___________
oo(O)oo

-o0o-
ANSWER ME THIS
-o0o-
beloved friends tell me please,
if it is the end of this beginning be the root to your ease,
or,
it is the beginning of this end that would spawn your bliss,
tell me so that for you I may wheel,
a path for this tale and banish all crease,
but,
what ever it is that you wish,
feed my mind with thoughts as a dish,
and give strength to my soul to bring a dot to mark a finish.

___________ooOoo___________
oo(O)oo

STILL UNMOVED

Be still, in the frames of my fading heart.
how could I fidget in the place that I dare not part,

Taste my veins again,
and forget the sweetness of an autumn rain,

with crimson memories dripping off your tongue.
the drops of heaven that bring your scent in my rotten veins,

Tear my skin, and drink it up as you do your bourbon.
that brings me warmth as a blanket do to a hapless new born,

Stop loving with your gaze.
who could only gaze in daze as if lost in a maze,

And if you escape through my pair of lungs,
when his life force is chased out with a tearful song,

spilling out ecstasy,
and take him away from life mimicking fantasy,

I'll inhale every bit of you,
chocking him like the stench of the bayou,

the whole of you,
whom poison is as sweet a the morning dew,

even when you reek of her.
masked by a beautiful black flower,

Strip my name from me,
stripping a name that has been branded in his heart so deeply,

for your epiphany to take after,
making the cheer of an epiphany sounded like an eulogy,

for your songs to sing it,
and robbing the tunes from a song like a heartless bandit,

for your girlfriend to hate it.
even when it seems there’s another that to mend it,

Be still, my love,
when all could see that I will nay to fidget,

in the frames of my bleeding heart.
in the the place that I dare not part,

note - this was made based on the poetry written by Lady Fara at http://faranoh.blogspot.com/

___________ooOoo___________
oo(O)oo

In another time,another tale will come.
maybe,
of the things the Demon saw as a Slave to a Slave.
but for now,
the Demon would only want to rest,
and rest the Demon will,
in a land where demons were kill,
on hot sands that would test the strongest of will.

___________ooOoo___________
oo(O)oo
_______THANK YOU_______
_______O_______

©all rights reserved to the owner of this blog and no copy of the contents in this blog is permitted unless stated otherwise.

1 comments:

maklang said...

lamanya tak nampak...kemana menghilang?