Thursday, December 06, 2007

...and knock knopck...

Assalamualaikum and peace be upon you ...

Second week of the 10th month,
Second year of being a slave to a slave,
Year of the Ignis Mialis,

22nd day of the 1st moth since the West is reluctantly shade by distance ...

___________ooOoo___________
oo(O)oo

CLOSE YOUR EYES
(the begining of a sirie of continuation)
___________ooOoo___________
oo(O)oo
ANSWER ME THIS
-o0o-

beloved friends tell me please,
if it is the end of this beginning be the root to your ease,
or,
it is the beginning of this end that would spawn your bliss,
tell me so that for you I may wheel,
a path for this tale and banish all crease,
but,
what ever it is that you wish,
feed my mind with thoughts as a dish,
and give strength to my soul to bring a dot to mark a finish.

___________ooOoo___________
oo(O)oo

INVISIBLE

Shooting star from haven afar,
shining bright in sky ajar,
light the rainbow I see so far,
and heal away my prayers' scar,
because here I be in between these passing cars,
still I stood waiting for a partner to parr,
amongst those paleskins in that lonlely bar,
so I could dance with an ugly mama,
making all call me a dashing papa,
a name that would free me from a cutie glee,
that stung my heart like a fearless bee,
making me be what you want me be,
just like the air in space that you claim to see.


___________ooOoo___________
oo(O)oo

In another time,
another tale will come.
maybe,
of the things the Demon saw as a Slave to a Slave.
But for now,
theDemon would only want to rest.
and rest the Demon will,
in a land where demons are kill,
on hot sands that would test the strongest of will.
___________ooOoo___________
oo(O)oo
_______THANK YOU_______
_______O_______

0 comments: