Saturday, February 11, 2006

...the i know i getting crazier...

Assalamualaikum and peace be upon you…


NO OFFENSE INTENDED


Day of the Ecclesiastical,
11th dawn of the Festival of Purifications,
Year of the Caminus Canis.


I AM REALLY, AND I MEAN REALLY REALLY TEMPTED TO BLOG ABOUT WHAT I HATE ABOUT WOMEN. BUT UNTILL I CAN CALM MY SELF OF MY ANGER AND HATRED OF THE FEMALE OF THE SPECIES, AND UNTILL I CAN WRITE UNBIASEDLY, I'LL JUST SAY THIS...
TO ALL THE WOMEN OUT THERE, YOU ARE GOD'S ANGEL, A PRECIOUS GIFT TO THE WORLD...
SO BE LIKE ONE.
I Love You
.


I wrote the above bit earlier tonight. Some might say I’m a chauvinist, some might agree with what I’m gonna jot down here. Be it what it may, bear in mind that this is base on what I have experienced. You have all the rights in the world to think and to say whatever you want to, but have mercy. I’m not as strong as I might seem.

Okay, here goes.


The Demon – the guy with the dumb thoughts


Big (as in fat), short in stature (as in bantut), ugly as in (as in when I stand in front of the mirror, it would surely shatters to pieces), not very smart (as in never fails to say and do dumb things) and (I did mentioned, did I not) ugly. He is the kinda guy where ladies would puke just by looking at his shadow (I am exaggerating, but it is true that the Demon is ugly). But nevertheless, he is blessed (or cursed, I am still figuring it out) with the chance to be with seven lovely Princesses in the past ten years of his life (its something like the Beauty and the Beast story lah with yours truly as the beast).

The Demon is a gentleman he is NOT. He does not know how to treat a woman well let alone know how to love a woman (which would explain six relationships failure that he had; the current one, only god knows how it would end). But even so, the Demon holds high respect and much love for the children of Eve. Why should he not? A woman womb bears him for nine long months. Out of a woman womb comes the great leaders, poets and men. Heck! Even prophets were born from a womb of a woman. So, does that not make women god’s angels? Hence explaining why did he wrote –


TO ALL THE WOMEN OUT THERE, YOU ARE GOD'S ANGEL, A PRECIOUS GIFT TO THE WORLD...


and upsets the statement –

MY ANGER AND HATRED OF THE FEMALE OF THE SPECIES…


which would already been upset by the statement –


UNTILL I CAN CALM MY SELF OF


which to a superior mind than that of the Demon would surely know that the Demon is not thinking straight at the time he is writing the afore mentioned “hate and anger” statement.


The Settings Which Led to the Previous Entry

The Demon is just tired of having senseless quarrels with the Princess. Prior to this (I sincerely do not know what to classify this freaking entry as) the Demon was bedridden with fever. Like any pathetic hopeless romantics, he longs for a bit of TLC (not the notty notty TLC that you might think) – which the Princess (and five of the six Princesses before her) classified as being “mengada-ngada”. Fine! Point taken. So, the Demon decided to went back to his parents’ house. There he will surely get the TLC he longed for from his beloved mother and lovely lovely nieces and nephews (so what? He is a man but does that mean he has no right to be manja-ed?). Bad decision (so the Princess says) so very childish lah (so the Princess says some more).

Okay lah, the Demon is tired quarrelling, so he just says nothing (bad judgment I do so feel now). Long story short, the Demon has gotten better. So he decided that on Friday, after the night prayers he would go and have dinner with Princess (hey! The Demon love her much and miss her much) since it has been a week that the Demon have not had the chance to see her (due to the fever). Like usual, the Demon and the Princess would chat on the phone before the Demon go for dusk prayers. This is the point where the Demon’s already shambled head got further shambled.

In that chat, the Princess again so very articulately illustrated how childish it was for the Demon to go back to his parents’ for some TLC. The Demon retaliates by asking would she be here by his side (not literally lah – just a short visit only) and give him the TLC thing (again, not the notty notty thing you thought) if he did not went back to his parents’? She answered (if you haven’t guessed) NO, and again she articulately reminds the Demon that it is childish of him to go back to his parents’ for some TLC. Okay lah, the Demon (because he is tired of having senseless quarrels and because he love the Princess more than much) just step back. Later after the night prayers, he went out for dinner with the Princess. End of story? You wish!

After a lovely nasi beriyani (a dish that the Princess is so very fond of) dinner, the Demon drove her home. Whaddya know! The Demon and the Princess quarrel again (nice life the Demon has eh?). This time, the issue is the Demon does not think much of her. It begins when she asked the Demon of his dream. The Demon answered that he wish to be rich, so he would have a good life so that he could brings goodness to all (emphasis on the word all) a bit of betterment would come to the society at large. To her understanding, the word ALL would means everybody in this world except her. The Demon got so irritated lah (though he should not be, but helloooooo…he got feelings too) and said to her, “so you are saying that, I am working my butt (mind the word) out, have so very little sleep, accepting a job that would make me miserable just to find some extra money so that I could marry you sooner, having not enough rest just to see you come hail or gale and having more-than-I-should-have patient with your tantrums (and I do mean tantrums) is NOT thinking much of you lah?”. “Yes!” that the answer she gave the Demon. Long boring story short, the Demon sent the Princess home with a face and heart that would make the word sour seems to taste sweet (both of them actually).

(Note – in a previous
entry I did mentioned that the Demon and the Princess broke up, but whaddya know, love can do strange things to people, they got back together.)

The Things That the Demon Hate About Women (at least those that he finds in the Princesses One to Seven)

(Note – this would not by any means meant that the Demon is generalizing all women to have such characteristics)

1. “I want you to be honest to me, but only if the honesty fits MY idea of honesty”

2. “I want you to tell me absolute truths about everything but my truths SHOULD always be greater than yours and I would have the absolute power to determine whether or not your truth IS the truth.”

3. “I want a man who loves and always be there for his family and by family I am referring to the family that we would have and MY SIDE of the family. Your family would be regarded as an extension of our family.”

4. “I want a man who is independent and hardworking not letting time go to waste but, in any instances where I want you to spend time with me you have to spend time with me even if you could lose your job by doing so.”

5. “I want you to think more of yourself and less about others – even your family, and by others I DO NOT mean that it would include me”

6. “I like a man who loves his mother very much, but that love should not be greater than the love you have for me.”

7. “I won’t clip your wings but you cannot spend more than an hour with your friend even if that friend has saved your live before.”

8. “I like you the way you are but I like the picture of you that I have in my head way much better.”

Okay, that is the story. I am not saying that the Princesses are bad, I think the fault is all mine. I am not that all women are bad but it is me who just do not know how to understand them better. Say what you want to say, but have mercy, I am not as macho as other men are. I am just a pathetic hopeless romantic.

CIAO.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

(Lazimnya) perempuan-perempuan yang jahat adalah untuk lelaki-lelaki yang jahat, dan lelaki-lelaki yang jahat untuk perempuan-perempuan yang jahat; dan (sebaliknya) perempuan-perempuan yang baik untuk lelaki-lelaki yang baik, dan lelaki-lelaki yang baik untuk perempuan-perempuan yang baik. Mereka itu bersih dari tuduhan buruk yang dikatakan oleh orang yang jahat; mereka itu akan beroleh pengampunan dan pengurniaan yang mulia.
(Surah An-Nur : 26)

demonsinme said...

assalamualaikum anonymous,

a good comment, a good one indeed. true as the ayat says that such a woman deserve such a man. but what i'm writing here is not about who deserve who, but, more to the why side of things. thanks for the ayat, barkallahuminka.

Fara said...

7 gf's? Not counting the ones in tadika?

Demon, you're such a playa!

It's good u're back togethertho, coz the argument sounds abit petty. I'm sure it takes a whole lot more than that to break up.

and if u didnt know already, your job is to love us women, not to understand us

anon: saja nak habaq. one of the tanda2 kiamat is that, the good is paired with the bad. I've read that sumwhere.

demonsinme said...

lady with no 'H',

yup, seven is the number, nope, back in tadika there's nothing interesting in gals (and dontcha dare have any funny ideas of my sexual preferrences back then).

nope, honest to god i'm ain't no playa. its just so happened that god intended it that i wub be bless with the chance to love them. they thought me much.

nope, i don't agree that love is a job for a man nor a woman. i do believe that love is a gift from god to us and as "gift" we should be honored and honor it well. and nope i don't agree that its only on the man part where understanding is a must. it applies to both.

the tanda kiamat thing - yup it is of of them. thanks for adding it up.

Ingrid Dients said...

Your girlfriend sounds very immature. This is the type of arguments Form 4 girls would indulge in.