Sunday, November 13, 2005

the more the ergggggggh.....

assalamualaikum and peace be upon you.

Yup! the 'ergh!' is getting louder and longer. Shit! I miss ramadhan. In ramadhan, doing good deeds is not as hard as in the other months. Well...thats not quite true...the fear for Gods' wrath is greater.

I really don't quit like the other months.

I don't really quit like my weak self.

Being weak is one thing - not being able to force my self to bow to God as much as I did during ramadhan is another. Really got to wake up.

Me Princess is another thing. She kept nagging me about "its the physical things that matters in life". Erghh! How I wish that I could just tell it to her face and make her undersatnd that our soul is much more important. With a good soul comes a good life.

Erghhhh!

Rabbi, forgive me for my insolance and my weakness. Give me your strength so that I be your true servant.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

scary la you.

seriously religious ke ;p

demonsinme said...

witch,

no lah, i'm not that religous. its a personal thing that i got with god. thats just it. i found strength and guidance from him.

rosak akhlak tu rosak akhlak la jugak.

but then, there's nothing wrong in being religous right?