Wednesday, November 16, 2005

choices, choices ....

assalamualaikum and peace be upon you....

The more my inner demons grow, the more I think of ...

Why am infront of my desktop, writing this. Why? I don't know. I lost purpose in doing this. I started writing these entries as a vent for my anger and inner demons. I like the anymousity that it brings. Here, all my darkness would be illuminated by the thoughts and reactions that others have on what I dribble. I like it very much.

But there's a flaw.

To have anymousity, I have to sacrifice the chance of making friends with these peoples - which I found out - very, very interesting characters. Ones that would surely make my monochromatic life living with colors.

Choices, choices...

do I pursue the possibilities of making frens with them in real life and be anynomous no more OR keep the anymousity and lose the chance of making wonderful friends?




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think everybody thinks of this at one point. I know I do at least. It's a matter of waiting until you're ready and until you're sure that you want to leave your safe cacoon of anonymity.