Tuesday, November 15, 2005

questions, questions, questions...

assalamualaikum and peace be upon you....

I ain't a smart person.

Always there are stupid dumb questions running in my head. I don't look nice. I don't think nice. I don't write nice. I always do things that will evently led others to think bad of good things.

Ever notice how our lives are based on five simple words? Who/what, when, where, why and how? Most of the times, we use what to determine the course of life. We and the people around us asked these questions almost every nano second of our life. Be it to our self, or, to other.

WHO AM I NOW AND WHO WILL I BE IN THE FUTURE?

WHAT DO I HAVE NOW AND WHAT WILL I HAVE IN THE FUTURE?

WHEN DID I BECAME THIS AND WHEN WILL I BECOME THAT?

WHY AM I LIKE THIS AND WHY CAN'T I BE LIKE THAT?

HOW DID I MANAGE TO BE LIKE THIS AND HOW CAN I BE LIKE THAT?

Questions, questions, questions. In a good and guided way, these questions would bring lots of enlightments and enhancements in life. In an opposite manner - destruction and despair. But then, what is the "good and guided" and what is not?

For me, it matters not. The questions that we asked ourselves and others are sign boards in lifes' long highway. We might asked the wrong direction - but then its the journey that matters most, right? It does not matter how everyhting begins - but how its ends, right?

I look back at my life. I look back at other peoples life. I notice that even in the things that we believe in we also have questions - some call it doubts, some call it "reflecting our lives back". Theres no more - or at least - "just do it" attitude. We do bad, bad things - two questions still arise. One to justify our actions. One to punish.

More questions.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.