Friday, July 13, 2007

...and wonder no more...

Assalamualaikum and peace be upon you ...

Dawn of the time of tales,Year of the Ignis Mialis.

5th month of the second year of being a slave to a slave ...

___________ooOoo___________
oo(O)oo

... An Overdue Introduction ...

___________ooOoo___________
oo(O)oo


"Sometimes you have to go places with characters and emotions within yourself you don't want to do, but you have a duty to the story and as a storyteller to do it."
Hugh Jackman

"It is the story-teller's task to elicit sympathy and a measure of understanding for those who lie outside the boundaries of State approval."
Graham Greene

"All say, 'How hard it is that we have to die' - a strange complaint to come from the mouths of people who have had to live."
Mark Twain

"Unbeing dead isn't being alive."
E.E.Cummings

- Scroll up, an update is there. I'll continue this overdued introduction a bit later -

- Begining of an end -
_______oo0oo_______

WHY AM I DEAD?

Hey mister,why so somber?
the world is full with colour,
live up, enjoy the splendour.

It's because I'm dead.

No mister you can't be dead,
your face is still red,
look, even that wound still bled,
and you look like a man well fed.

Really, I died.

Mister, why do you lie,
I can tell from from eyes,
I know you have just cry,
how could you say you have died?

Boy here's why,

Could you feel that the air is so dry,
and the soil beneath your covered with sly,
and both fought seeking to be beautified,
by seeping the river's blood dry,
and there's no more space for me forehead to shy.

Besides, I have nothing to sing.

no, not even one of 'em shining things,
and me belly is no larger than a string,
you know how 'em bitches love those shiny shiny things,
on the head and the bellies of a dying king.

Yup, you're dead,
and I better fled,
being with you is most definately bad.

Hey, I did told you am dead.

___________ooOoo___________
oo(O)oo

In another time,another tale will come.
maybe,
of the things the Demon saw as a Slave to a Slave.
But for now,
the Demon would only want to rest.

___________ooOoo___________
oo(O)oo
_______THANK YOU_______
_______O_______

0 comments: