Monday, July 23, 2007

...and this is for Melord GUKITA...

Assalamualaikum and peace be upon you ...

Dawn of the time of tales,
Year of the Ignis Mialis.

6th month of the second year of being a slave to a slave ...

___________ooOoo___________
oo(O)oo

I give this to you,
the father of the luckiest daughters
___________ooOoo___________
oo(O)oo
As requested. These two are very coarse and shabby, but I hope they'll make a good gift for your daughters.

A favor though, share it with every one you know, especially Melord Abah de la Count.
___________ooOoo___________
oo(O)oo

WITH THIS

With these bones of mine,
or using these hairs intertwined,
I will built you a castle so fine,
to ward of searing shine,
and dulls the splinters of the pines,
and give all a sign,
this heels are pillars of my hind.

And with this wrinkled hind,
I'll break winter's bind,
and feed the rose's vines,
with alms from my tears till I am blind,
making a bed of a kind,
so that your sadness be kept behind.

Bewarned O heartless hunter,
as this oath will live forever,
and this anger shall never waiver,
if this seed of me and my lover,
in your mind you ever dare tinker.

WHEN I KISS MY DAUGHTER

When I kiss my daughter,
my heart shiver,
no of what would come after,
but of my rocking shelter,
ask myself would it cover,
those lovely eyes who called me father,
from the sadness of fall in this long year,
and from the coldness of winter that come after,
and will the lawn let spring bloom flowers,
or will the roof shade her from the trials of summer,
never ceased I wisphered to her mother,
am I a worthy father,
as my might is like a feather,
blown hapless by the winds of fear.
Then kissed I am by my daughter,
and all fears are no longer,
as I know from now to the day after,
with my life I put as a wager,
anything I'll do for her,
until breath is mine no longer.
___________ooOoo___________
oo(O)oo


4 comments:

thewailer said...

plush poetics as gifts, soulful fabric of words for the adornments of fathers :)

simah said...

as usuals ur poems enchant me....
thank u for the poems u left in my blog...they r wonderful...take care :0)

demonsinme said...

My Akh Master Wailer:

It is not the words, but the father - Master Gukita who is doing the enchanment.

Thank You.

demonsinme said...

Melady Simah:

I Thank YOU.