Tuesday, July 24, 2007

...and and and...

Assalamualaikum and peace be upon you ...

Dawn of the time of tales,Year of the Ignis Mialis.

6th month of the second year of being a slave to a slave ...

___________ooOoo___________
oo(O)oo

An Overdued Introduction
(latest continuity of an insanity)

___________ooOoo___________
oo(O)oo


JOURNEY

My pack is set,
my ride is ready,
but my heart is heavy,
and my glases are dirty,
to be Merry,
I have to leave Mary,
and to leave Mary is very scary,
to you my diety,
please answer me,
would I be ever be free,
to embark on this journey,
as all seems so very funny,
to stay or go the lines are very much blurry,
or is it me who is in a hurry,
or is this the punishment of being me?

___________ooOoo___________
oo(O)oo

In another time,
another tale will come.
maybe,
of the things the Demon saw as a Slave to a Slave.
But for now,
the Demon would only want to rest.

___________ooOoo___________
oo(O)oo
_______THANK YOU_______
_______O_______

0 comments: