Friday, August 10, 2007

...and we continue...

Assalamualaikum and peace be upon you ...

Dawn of the time of tales,
Year of the Ignis Mialis.

6th month of the second year of being a slave to a slave ...

___________ooOoo___________
oo(O)oo

An Overdued Introduction
(latest continuity of an insanity)

___________ooOoo___________
oo(O)oo

WARIOR'S HYMM

LO there readied the lines of my enemies,
lo there they stood with reddened eyes,
swords wielding and shield yielded,
claiming my blood and breath,
a trade satisfied only with my death.

On this land I make my stance,
donned my mask and shy any ask,
hiding the sweat that tell of my blurry glance,
paving the way for fear to wake from its Sunday bask,
making trembles kiss my shaken stance.

Die die die my enemies cried,
running they come without no smile,
shorten the length lesser than a mile,
hunger for blood to be drank with bile.

Lift my head from all true lies,
Silent sound heard along my file,
Come my foe I great you with a smile,
And to death I'll break your trial...

Come my enemy paced up your prance,
Don't you stop even to glance,
This grey child will join your dance,
Even if only with shadows bracing my stance.

___________ooOoo___________
oo(O)oo

In another time,
another tale will come.
maybe,
of the things the Demon saw as a Slave to a Slave.
But for now,
theDemon would only want to rest.

___________ooOoo___________
oo(O)oo
_______THANK YOU_______
_______O_______

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr. Demon,

I can see you are a very sentimental being. Unfortunately, I could not read everything you have written right now. I will be back. Nights are good for me to read others' entries.

Please take care.

demonsinme said...

Madam Ailin:

Thank you. But I am more of a mental rather then sentimental being.