Wednesday, August 22, 2007

...and here I am...

Assalamualaikum and peace upon thee...

The day when a man is humbled,
Year of trials and tears,
1428 years since the great migration.

Six month of the second year of being a slave to a slave...

_______oo0oo_______
oo0oo

Evan
(is only a character, not much different than us, but the knowledge impart if we would open our minds and hearts, is truly a lesson from the...)
Almighty

_______oo0oo_______
oo0oo

"Oars alone can ne'er prevail to reach the distant coast; the breath of haven must swell the sail, or all the toil is lost"
- Cowper, quoted by Yussof Abdullah Yusof Ali in: The Holy Quran: Translation and Commentary, Wimbledon 1937; Pg 1813 -

Before one follow trough these ramblings of a man lost, know of these -

"Seek knowledge from cradle to grave""Seek knowledge even to Sind (China)"
- The Beloved, The Holy Prophet -

"I (Noah) but fulfill towards you the duties of my Lord's mission; Sincere is my advise to you, and I know from God something that ye know not"
"But they rejected him, and we Delivered him and those in the ark: but We overwhelmed in the flood those who rejected our signs, they where in deed blind people."
- Sura Al-A'raf, verse 62 and 64, The Holy Quran -

"Relate to them the story of Noah. Behold! he said to his people: O my people, if be hard on your (mind) that I should stay (with you) and commomerate the Signs of God, yet I put my trust in God, get ye then an agreement about your plan and among your partners, so your plan be not to you dark and dubious, then pass your sentence to me, and give me no respite"
"But if ye turn back (consider): no reward have I asked of you, my reward is only due from God, and I have been commanded to be those who submit to God's Will (in Islam)"
- Sura Yunus, verse 71-72, The Holy Quran -

"Say: O ye men! If ye are in doubt of my religion, (behold!) I worship not what ye worship, other than God! But I worship God who will take your souls (at death), I am commanded to be (in the ranks) of the Believers"
- Sura Al-A'raf, verse 62 and 64, The Holy Quran -

"Let God be my Judge"
- Lord Demonsinme, Glorified Child of Agnus -

_______oo0oo_______
oo0oo

The One Almighty, works in mysterious ways.

Often, we, or rather the Demon, the glorified Child of Agnus, the Demon Prince, Lord Demonsime, misinterpreted the simplest of knowledge that He has bestowed and believing that being a man, a servant is a hard thing to do.

Many of us, have often thought that we are Kings and Queens of our worlds, forgetting how small of a place our world is.

Thus, it is be our nature, to forsake knowledge when the source of knowledge comes from a tainted pool and distant ourselves from the refreshing relieve from thirst just because we want not to work a little harder to sieve it.

All, yet again falls in our nature, to look at God in manners that of not what He has always thought us - with simplicity and sincerity.

All that resulted in the disappearing of our life's bearing and thrusting ourselves in the direction we wish not to be, but we perceived as the best of routes to be taken in our life time.

Evan (is only a character, not much different than us, but the knowledge impart if we would open our minds and hearts, is truly a lesson from the...) Almighty, one dubious title for a movie that has spark much bickering among the scholars of religion.

The Demon, in agreement to what has been debated or is he against it. Of what right has the Demon to do either one, when he is only a foolish child in search of wisdom.

But, as the One Almighty works in mysterious ways, the eyes of a child see more than an adult.

In that movie, the Child of Agnus do see wisdom and knowledge that brought unending tear to these hollowed eyes, even when these rotting fingers are carving these immature idiotic ramblings.

The beginning of the movie thought the Demon of the sort of man that he is and the man that he is not.

He realized that, the will of a man is only as long as the length of his fingers and the might of a man is only as strong as the soles of his feet.

The irony of it all is, though the Glorified Child of Agnus know that his fingers are short and his soles are easily prick by the littlest of thorns, he believed that those rotting fingers could reach the ends of the world and his swollen soles could heave him of the clouds.

Wrong be ye not, men could achieve such greatness but he needs leverage - a Divine Leverage.

As ourselves, we are mere rotting meats who are ruled by cankering hearts which are guarded by a leviathan of lust.

We often forget that, the most stable and safest of post for a man is when we sat on bended knees with bowled palms.

It is the stance of a beggar who asks the grace of the rich just to get by the day.

But be forewarned, who should one take as the rich? The man who walked on borrowed canes or the One who lend the canes?

As the plot of the movie flowed, the Demon Lord is humbled once more.

The very thing that we seek is already all time in front of us.

We can't see it because we have so long be blinded by the light of lust and wants.

Up to the most minute of seconds, He has given us the chance to have what we want, all we have to do is work for it.

A simple phrase that needs a lot of thinking.

We prayed and prayed and prayed to Him that He would gives us the wanting that we have.

We prayed and prayed and prayed relentlessly, with out no what so ever signs of ever getting anything as if we are whispering to a deaf ear.

Then we ask; why God? Where are you God? What else have I not done God? Why him not me God? How could you God?

But, we never dare ask ourselves; Why am I impatient? Where are my taubah? What should I do to gain Your favor? Whom have I wronged? How could I be better Your true servant?

Truth be told that since the dawn of time, God has given us what we want, yet we never gave back to Him.

But what do we give to the One who owns everything in this world?

Gratefulness.

Be grateful by boarding an ARK - A Random act of Kindness.

_______oo0oo_______
oo0oo

A BEGGAR'S TALE

Please sir spare me a dime,
I am tired of eating grime,
I beg only a speck of your prime,
I meant you no crime,
forgive me as my hands are filthy with slime,
forgive me as I bother your time,
I just want a bit of your shining shine,
and know the taste of a sour lime,
as I know that you are the head of this empty shrine

_______oo0oo_______
oo0oo
_______THANK YOU_______

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

the demons speak the truth... i agree with..

*god has given us what we want, yet we never gave back to him*...

i see it in me myself though in the moment of silence n deep thoughts i feel ashamed of myself...for not being grateful enough for what i have....

gratefulness...true. first of all one has to be grateful of what one has..no matter how less...

i see it in the upbringing of certain people... when one lives in sort of luxury... and one forget to be grateful for what one has... even for example if one lives in the luxuriest of all that money could buy, one will still not be satisfied....

gratefulness... should be a part of one's daily life... with the start of saying Alhamdulillah.... and then shown in the act of being grateful to the creator...by praying...fasting..etc..etc...as ordered by the almighty...

to be grateful i have always believed...in which halil n i both try to instil within our children should be the starting point towards everything else divine... that is my humble opinion

Najwa Aiman said...

thanx demon! u've inspired me to write sumthin in my blog. the issue about Evan Almighty is a good example of how narrow-minded our people can become.

Thanx!

Bustaman said...

Lo the fish in the brine
Alive in the weak sunshine
Once dead its flesh will take in
all the salt and multitude of sins
The Faith we must keep
Let not the brine seep

Salam,
Pokku

Leo said...

I just noticed that all beautiful quotes in your opening page seem to suggest the way we can pay back the life's blessings that the Almighty has given us.

Thanks for the nice poems, my dear Lord Demon :)

demonsinme said...

Melady Simah:

Be grateful by giving without being asked to or in order to have to.

Your gratitude to God is more than enough when you realize it is less than enough and not to stop from thinking that it is less than enough.

Thank you Melady.

demonsinme said...

Master Najwa:

I THANK YOU. It is you who has alaways inspired me.

I am eager to read what you will write.

demonsinme said...

Melord Pokku:

A salted fish is no veal,
cheap in life and lesser in death,
but try feed it to a man short of breath,
he would joice as if been save from hell's wrath,
even when a salted fish is no veal,
it would make a decent meal.

Thank you me for the honor of your visit.

demonsinme said...

Master Doel:

I THANK YOU for recieving them.

Anonymous said...

thank you. i love the quotes

Tunku Halim said...

Very interesting. I must visit again!

demonsinme said...

Melady Violet:

I THANK YOU. I love it that you love the quotes.

demonsinme said...

Melord Tunku:

None is as interesting compared to yours.

Wellcome and do visit again.

thewailer said...

we are but some beings given a breath of life by Him, from jubilation through the trials bestowed, a trivial to some, a fact to the many :)

demonsinme said...

Master Wailer, My Akh:

We are beggers to Him. That is our nature.

If, even once, we start to think that we are lords, based on the cloth we donned, than we would be thinking animals.

The breath that He gave is an invaluable gift. The trials He puts us trough are a grant to the betterment of our souls.

Good to have you back my akh.

sue said...

...i am so small..

Alhamdulillah

demonsinme said...

Melady Sue:

God made the smallest things for the greatest purpose.

Maya said...

its very straight and its true tht sometimes we cant see when we chose to be blinded..and we all do that most of the time.. and if only we can escape..and i wish..

have a nice day ahead ya!

Inn said...

how u inspire others :)

What I also love and took with me from that movie was the part when the wife also get to talk to the G-man. He said - i cant remember the exact dialogue but something like when u asked for love, does god zaps u with warm fuzzy feeling or does he give you to opportunity to love?

God always answers. Sometimes we're just too blind to see and to deaf to listen. A lot of people sees God thru their problem instead of seeing their problem thru the eyes of God.

demonsinme said...

Melady Maya:

Back a few entries before this one I wrote a poem about a blind man.

Being blind is a miraclous thing, It helps us to see.

But the irony of it is, it also throws us deeper into darkness, hence we could not see the way out, in which would lead to the route of no escape.

The thing about blindness ia that though we fear it we also like it very much.

But, if we seek the eyes that see in the dark, everything would much clearer in the state of blindness, hence opening the escape door.

Nice days? every time I visit you site, my day would be the nicest of all.

demonsinme said...

Melady Inn:

Me? Inspire people? Nope. That is God works.

I can't remember the dialogue myself, but, it's true that everything good that we wish to have God gave it trough a serie of oppoturnity. It is just the matter how we percieve it.

Now to see things tru God's eye is a bit too hard to. I believe he wants us to do the opposite.

See things tru the eyes of a humble adn learned heart.

Anonymous said...

I admit, when I went to the watch it, I didn't really think much. I go there to not think. Maybe I should start bringing my thinking cap inside the movies again. :)

demonsinme said...

Me Little Lady Miza:

You should never took it off in the first place. ;D

thewailer said...

greetings brother demonsinme,

been awhile last time you updated this abode of yours...

is everything alright?

demonsinme said...

My Akh Master Wailer:

Alhamdulillah, all is well here, Just a tad bit busy with work.

Thank You for asking, it's an honor.

Count Byron said...

Deme.. le Abah went to your August 2005 entry and felt sad, thinking it was your latest :D Pardon your oldman. Here's what le Abah wrote:

Deme My SON. Just as Father Intangible was about to make his milk rounds.. now I am in the nick of time to listen to you my son, and listen I will, unconditionally. I'd love to hear your voice.. and share your happiness and sorrow.

My son, write me at countbyron50@yahoo.com
and dont forget to leave me your mobile no.

May you have a blessed Ramadhan my son.

Le Abah de la Count

demonsinme said...

Me Lord Abah de la Count:

I thank you for the love. god willing i wil write to once i have made my final preparation for a journey i have long pospont.

Blessed be you father intangible.