Sunday, March 04, 2007

...and the tag is tag...

THIS IS FOR MELADY SIMAH,
QUIL-USER, LOVING MOTHER
AND MOST IMPORTANT,
A FRIEND

- latest entry is below this one -

___________ooOoo___________
oo(O)oo

… UNTAGGED ...

___________ooOoo___________

oo(O)oo

RULES:
People who are tagged should write a blog post of 6 weird things about them as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says 'you are tagged' in their comments and tell them to read your blog.


___________ooOoo___________
oo(O)oo
  1. I have a beautiful but weird name, lady-like in a way, but still its beatufull. I rarely introduce myself using that name, except to very selected few, not that I disrespect them, but I got this thing that I am yet to be the man god intended me to be thus I feel reluctant to use the name that god and me dad have honoured me with. Call me dumb, heck, I am nothing but that.
  2. I like to see all living thing in their dead state. Scary? Weird? Nope. Just that I find solace and serenity in all things unlively. Inanimate to me, is like the time when we are in our mother’s womb. So serene.
  3. I love to eat (but nowadays I don’t do it anymore) snails (siput babi to be exact), tom yam ular (did that when I was in Thailand), grasshoppers (goring kunyit or sambal – still do it whenever I’m back in Pay Rock), ulat sagu and all things weird. But the weirdest of my culinary habit is that I can never stomach jering nor kerdas even though I like every thing else ulam.
  4. The thing with me is that I like to try everything – and I do mean EVERYTHING before I die. That being said I have done the baddest to the goodest. But nowadays I have this tendency to … (feel free to fill in the blanks).
  5. Me parents has long since gave up in asking me to be presentable. Reason being, no matter how much the tried, I always like to don ragged-ripped cut-offs no matter where I go ‘cept for places that I can’t to that laa. Whenever I’m at me house by my self, I just don me birthday suit. I can guarantee you it’s a sight you’ll never forget (well, how could you forget when I surely die at the very sight of me in that state).
  6. I AM CUTE AND CUDLLY.
  7. And I’m tagging:

    a. Master Wailer
    b. Melady Meeza
    c. Melady Blabs
    d. Melady Jane
    e. Melady With no ‘H’
    f. Master Hamka
    g. (and if it’s no breaking rule) Me Lord Abah de la Count




___________ooOoo___________
oo(O)oo

hadap irama cengkrik yang lain nanti,
jemari lacur ini pasti menari lagi,
hadap irama cengkerik ini,
jemari lacur ini mahu labuh di jeti mentari.

___________ooOoo___________
oo(O)oo
_______TERIMA KASIH_______
_______O_______

5 comments:

Fara said...

tom yam ular? ulat sagu?
erk!
me, tagged??
*double erk!*

thewailer said...

ayoyo! I'm tagged too! wow siput huh? you are unique my akh, stay tune for my turn soon :)

demonsinme said...

MELADY WITH NO 'H':

Yeah and double yeah

demonsinme said...

Master Wailer, My Akh:

Unique? no lah just CUTE AND CUDLY

simah said...

apologies for the long absence from ur blog... occupied i was very..

thank u for being a sport..n exposing urself to others... interesting things i do find... and cringe i did of the ulat part.... geliiiiiiii...

i still find u amazing... for a demon :0)