Sunday, July 16, 2006

...and another tale that begining to stale...

Assalamualaikum dan sejahteralah ke atas kamu...

Hari Redite Wage - Uye,
19 Jumadilakir 1939,
Tahun Alip.

Hari pertama, bulan kelima menjadi hamba kepada Hamba...

___________ooOoo___________
oo(O)oo

scroll up, and maybe tou'll find what i have lost...

___________ooOoo___________
oo(O)oo

You

you are one part of me is,
you are one part of me bliss,
you are one part of me kiss,
you are one part of me that naught hiss,
yet,
you are one part of me pain,
you are one part of me rain,
you are one part of me I wish to slain,
you are one part of me disdain.

hurt am I naught by what the other thought,
hurt am I do by the battle that you fight with me naught,
hurt am I do by you rusting iron rod.
you killed me.

___________ooOoo___________
oo(O)oo

In another time,
another tale will come.
maybe,
of the things,
the Demon saw as a Slave to a Slave.
but for now,
the Demon would only rest.

___________ooOoo___________
oo(O)oo
_______THANK YOU_______
_______O_______

0 comments: