Saturday, January 21, 2006

...the more you'll know about me...

assalamualaikum and peace be upon you...


ME, IN NUMBERS


seven springs have past me by,
seven summers bring my draughts nigh,
seven autumns have left me dry,
seven winters left my heart to die...

but saved I was by six red knots and five staunch sticks...

six red knots that anchored me down,
six red knots that shaded me frown,
six red knots that keep me from drown,
six red knots that have forever guard my ground...

five staunch sticks have guide me rounds,
five staunch sticks have braced me from kissing the ground,
five staunch sticks have shooed me hounds,
five staunch sticks that I'm glad i found.

once...

four foul beast I have encounter,
four foul beast tore me like shredders,
four foul beast whose steps caused quaker,
four foul beast whose shed my whimpers...

but calm I was by three shining stars and two wrinkled hands...

three shining stars that have cowers the beasts,
three shining stars that have guided me form the east,
three shining stars that gave me heart ease,
three shining stars that I would never again release...

two wrinkled hands that I will forever kiss,
two wrinkled hands that gave me bliss,
two wrinkled hands that I would never want to miss,
two wrinkled hands that I would never again hiss.

all the numbers that make my heart rumble,
and all the numbers that shooed my trouble,
leads me to the ONE, that forever i will humble.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Numbers. Hmm..

demonsinme said...

heya kiddo!

missya lots. thankx fer coming by.

Anonymous said...

Interesting. Somehow, i think I understand. I really enjoy your entries. Keep it up, yea?

demonsinme said...

heya soul,

thankx and wellcome. godwillingly i will keep it up.