Wednesday, August 10, 2005

my soul is getting weaker...

It has been ten days now since i started being jobless...

I'm sitting at home listening to R Kelly's you save me. Funny how we always now that god is always out there showering us with his grace, but then, that's just it - we knew but somehow we seem to be not feeling it. How weak we are as human. In times of laughter, we forget HIM. In time of sadness we blame HIM.

You save me...

That song by R Kelly brings tears to my eyes...yes it's a Christian song, I know. But for me that song has always reminded how the Rabbul Jalil has always kept me save, give me my peace, provide me love and happiness ... giving me SAKINAH. But I never grace, never bowed my head with sincerity. I blackened my heart with sins. I weakened my soul with lust.

Save me...

0 comments: